Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple Ressouces/Clone Event

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mri0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple Ressouces/Clone Event
    Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:45am
Hello,

we are using the calendar ActiveX control. We are using customproperties to save the Id's of persons who are involved in an event. To show the events of all involved persons we are using different 'Schedule Ids'. When we read the event we are cloning the event via 'cloneEvent'. and are changing the 'ScheduleId'. The events collection contains all events but only the first event is shown in the calendar. Is it a problem, when all events contain the same EventID? When Yes, is there a chance to solve the problem?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Manfred
dindo.lales View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dindo.lales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:41pm
Please note that event id should be unique. You can use CreateEvent() method instead of the CloneEvent() so a new ID will be created for the cloned event. You can just assign your actual EventID to a custom property. As for my practice, I make sure that the ID property of the CalendarEvent object should be better assigned by codejock, rather than assigning it my own value (Using CreateEventEx Method).
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dindo
Product: Xtreme Calendar (ActiveX) version 13.4.0
Platform: Windows 7 Professional (32bit)
Language: Powerbuilder 11.5
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic