Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taskdialog control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moe188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taskdialog control
    Posted: 15 March 2009 at 9:17am
hi,
how can I be able to use one (1) taskdialog where I can be able to use it for different purposes by removing button and putting a new button?
for instance:
show taskdialog to confirm the data was saved and the only button to show at this time is the <OK> button,
now show the same taskdialog to request a confirmation from the user about removing the data, and this time the <OK> button will not appears but instead we will he 2new buttons <Delete> <Cancel>?
of course each button will have a unique ID...
Thank you,

jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 11:05am
I don't see any way to remove buttons once they have been added. You can reset the entire control using the Reset method, and rebuild it (that way you only need to use one control, but you have to completely rebuild all of the elements every time you show it).

It would be nice if there was Buttons collection with the usual Add, Remove, Item, etc... methods & properties though. Then we would have complete control over the buttons. Another option would be if CodeJock added a ShowButton method the way it has EnableButton method...That way you could add all of your required buttons, and selectively show/hide them as required.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic