Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Calendar Type Customization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashojaee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calendar Type Customization
    Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:18am
I wounder if it is possible to use other types of calendar view, e.g. Hijri and Hijri Shamsi which is a must in Arabic or Persian applications. (This is not about captions but the way of calculating dates)

This would be a great facility that helps developers to extend the Calendar control to other types.

Thank you in Advanced
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:33am
Look in calendar options where you can specify start date, etc...
ashojaee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashojaee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:43pm
Thank you SuperMario
I meant being able to feed the calendar a different type of date calculations, the same difference between Georgian and two different Hijri calendar. For example in Hijri Shamsi, Esfand which is overlapping March, is 29 days, while the first 6 months of the year, starting at the spring( almost end of March) are all 31 days length. In normal Hijri calendar (Arabic Calendar) usually months are 28 days and several other differences. To be able to have correct displaying of information, either these calendars should be built into the control, or the CodeJock Calendar control, under the umbrella of different operational mode, ask user to provide a number of calculations by providing some events for asking user about the: dates, label of dates, end of months etc, so every body  may adjust it to specific calendar calculations.

hatef86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatef86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:00am
Hi
I have this problem for chane data miladi to shamsi.i glad if You can help me.I'm waitting you answer.
jamialahmadi@gmail.com
Geek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic