Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DblClick event gone in 10.3.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TracyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DblClick event gone in 10.3.1
    Posted: 07 November 2006 at 10:17am
Yesterday I downloaded the Demo version to test some printing changes from the previous version. Everything looked fine. I also downloaded the release.

I installed the Demo version on a box I use for testing purposes, about to make a release of our product and didn't want to crash my production machine. Everything works and looks as I expected it to in the Demo.
Codejock.Calenar.v10.3.1.Demo.ocx

I installed the release on my production machine. Many OLE errors regarding property not found. I'm using the following methods:
    DblClick
    ContextMenu
    IsEditOperationDisabled
    SelectionChanged

I know for certain the DblClick is missing from the production ocx. At least for me.

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 11:26am
Looks like versions are different. Probably there are 2 different OCX on the same machine. Rebooting and re-registering the control should help.

--
WBR,
Serge
TracyP View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TracyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 12:10pm
Ok.. needed to unregister the old 10.3 to get the 10.3.1 to show the events. That's strange, gotta be a registry related issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic