Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Datepicker attached and DayMetrics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkahlert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Datepicker attached and DayMetrics
    Posted: 26 August 2006 at 12:50am
I have a datepicker attached to a calendar control.

As soon as the datepicker is attached, the DayMetrics event is no longer firing. If I do not attach, it is working fine... The AskDayMetrics property is set to .T.

Is there any way to use the DayMetrics with the calendar attached?

I just want to display some special days in the datepicker by a different background color (e.g. weekends and holidays)...

I am using:
CodeJock Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX 10.2
Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9.0 SP1

Matthias

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 3:34pm
Hi Matthias,

Looks like this is a known bug of a DatePicker and it was already resolved in version 10.3...

--
WBR,
Serge
mkahlert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkahlert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 5:10pm
Sorry, also in version 10.3 it does not work... The DayMetrics event is still not firing as soon as the datepicker is attached to a calendar...

Matthias
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 3:46pm
Should be ok with it. Haven't you forgot to set wndDatePicker.AskDayMetrics = True?

Do you have any sample application where it doesn't work?

--
WBR,
Serge
mkahlert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkahlert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 10:41pm
Sorry, yes, you are right... it was my fault...

It's not easy moving to a new version of the controls in Visual FoxPro, because all the code and all the properties have to be moved and copied by hand...

It is working now, thanks!

Matthias

TracyP View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TracyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 9:40am
Visual FoxPro is that way. You can easily open the the form/classlib as a dbf and copy/paste the Method and Properites fields from one to the next.

Glad to see another VFP'er using this control.
siva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2006 at 1:21am
I just want to display some special days in the calendar control by a different background color (e.g. weekends and holidays)...

Am using  Codejock calendar 10.3 version

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic