Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DatePicker office 2007 theme

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seither Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DatePicker office 2007 theme
    Posted: 23 August 2006 at 11:07am
Hallo,

is there any way to theme the DatePicker like in office 2007 with the light blue header for the actual month and an orange filled rectangle for the selected date?

The CalendarControl has the method SetTheme() but I can't found such a method on the DatePicker class. And the Skinframework only changes the buttons in the DatePicker

Many thanks

Jörg
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 3:06pm
Hi,

Not in the same way as Calendar, but...

Private Sub Form_Initialize()
    Dim pGgg As New CalendarGlobalSettings
    pGgg.ColorManager.SystemTheme = xtpSystemThemeBlue   
End Sub

Note that you'll have to set SystemTheme before create DatePicker control because it determines SystemTheme when creating.

--
WBR,
Serge
seither View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seither Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 7:03pm
Hi,

thanks for your quick response.

But xtpSystemThemeBlue won't do it for me because that isn't the style outlook 2007 beta 2 uses.

I need a lighter blue for the header. Is it possible to set the colors on my own for the DatePicker control?

Another suggestion for the ShortcutBar Control: The Bars in outlook 2007 beta 2 are more themed like the ribbonbars (more like glas). It would be nice if there was a setting like XTPVisualTheme.xtpThemeRibbon to mimick this look & feel.

Best Regards
Jörg
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 2:09am
For DatePicker there are no another solution for the moment. Most likely interface similar to Calendar's one will be added in next versions.

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic