Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to set Next Weeks to a user selected date rang
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to set Next Weeks to a user selected date rang

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BCS123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to set Next Weeks to a user selected date rang
    Posted: 11 September 2008 at 5:09pm

We are in the process of evaluating this control and so I am brand new to this .. I use the Active X Com control for the Calendar .. yes still in the dark ages and using VB 6... To customize the look and feel of our application we have Previous and Next and Find Date btns on all our screens. To make this control in line with our standards I have turned off the ShowCaptionBarScrollDateButtons and I need to add code in the regular command buttons to scroll thro the weeks... the following is the code i have in the NEXT command btn... I see the datepicker highlight moves to ensure that the dates get reset but the calendar doesnt ... it still stays on the current date and week

ShowDay of the weekview states that if this is set the selectionchange event is triggered and the control moves the week to include this date..  this doesnt work... pls advise as to what am i doing wrong...

More information -Provider = custom and db is SQL SERVER.

If CalendarControl.ViewType = xtpCalendarFullWeekView Or CalendarControl.ViewType = xtpCalendarWeekView Or CalendarControl.ViewType = xtpCalendarWorkWeekView Then
        DOWStartDate = DateAdd("d", -Weekday(nxtDate) + 1, nxtDate)
        DOWEndDate = DateAdd("d", EndofWeek - Weekday(nxtDate), nxtDate)
        wndDatePicker.SelectRange DOWStartDate, DOWEndDate
        CalendarControl.WeekView.ShowDay DateAdd("d", -2, DOWEndDate)
       CalendarControl.Populate
       CalendarControl.DayView.ScrollToWorkDayBegin
       wndDatePicker.RedrawControl
 end if

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic