Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fieldchooser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunbeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fieldchooser
    Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:30am
Hi,

I have designed an overview screen with a reportcontrol. I also designed a small screen in which I have put a fieldchooser control.

So when I open the overviewscreen, the report control is shown. When i press a button on that screen, the screen with the fieldchooser on it has been shown. I link them together like reportControl.FieldChooser = fieldChooser.

Now when i close this screen and i remove some columns i got an error message that the resource is not available anymore. Pretty normal according to me, since the screen with the FieldChooser on it has already been closed, and the link between the reportcontrol and the non-existing fieldchooser is not there anymore.

My question:
Is there a way to de-attach the report control from the fieldchooser when I close the fieldchooser screen?

Kind regards.
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 5:02pm
have you tried reportControl.FieldChooser = Nothing ?

--
WBR,
Serge
sunbeam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunbeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 6:58am
Yes but apparently this is not working.

I tried with Nothing, "", ?, null.

Thanx already for the support.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic