Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Property Grid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inserting a PropertyGrid in a Pane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inserting a PropertyGrid in a Pane
    Posted: 20 September 2005 at 3:40pm

Hello all!

I did download a Xtreme Suite Pro ActiveX for evaluation and I'm trying to write an application using DockingPane and PropertyGrid controls (C#, XP Professional).

When my application starts I create some panes (Pane MyPane = axDP.CreatePane(...)) and I need to put a PropertyGrid in myPane. What do I need to do? The only way that I could use PropertyGrid it was by putting it in desing mode. How can I put a PropertyGrid control in a pane created in execution time?

Thank you very much.

Jlym.
Jlym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 1:41pm

Sorry for posting that question and started an unecessary topic... this stupid guy is answering for himself!!!!!

To get a PropertyGrid running on a Pane it's so simple: all we have to do is create a new form (Control UserControl, for example), and put there in design mode a PropertyGrid. After that we should process the event of DockingPane AttachPaneEvent and set the e.item.Handle = our form.Handle. It works fine!

Sorry again!!!

Jlym.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic