Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bottom toolbar placed below status bar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrethy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bottom toolbar placed below status bar
    Posted: 09 May 2007 at 7:27am
Hi,

I have a docked toolbar that goes wrongly below the status bar. If I move the status bar gripper and then resize the whole window, then everything will be fine. Same for any toolbar, tried with a normal toolbar that's docked at the top by default. I'm using the classes CXTPFrameWnd, CXTPToolbar and CXTStatusbar (but the same happens when using CXTPStatusbar)

What could be the solution here? (a temporary hack I was using was to resize the status bar gripper with a WM_SYSCOMMAND message, but this led to another problems on startup)

TIA,
Regards,

Zsolt Rethy
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2007 at 8:28am

Hi, You have create statusbar before any toolbars/commandbars.

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
developer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote developer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 5:42pm
mine is doing that too.. I tried creating the status bar first and it does it... I tried creating it last and it still does it.. what am I missing???
developer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote developer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 5:48pm
nvm.. it has to be before InitCommandBars.. ahhhh :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic