Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'new'RibbonSample App not included i ActiveX 11.1?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'new'RibbonSample App not included i ActiveX 11.1?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdiechmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'new'RibbonSample App not included i ActiveX 11.1?
    Posted: 23 April 2007 at 8:02pm
When I download the RibbonSample - I see all the 'extra' goodies fx in System Menu

- the submenu in print
- the option in the bottom frame of the popup

when I open the sample source distributed with 11.1.0 SuitePro - its not the same one

Any chance of getting my hands on the 'new' sample?

BTW - I cannot find the Vista TaskDialogue either

best regards,
Walther
(using c#)

ps. thanks for a nice product!
The more you know - there more you know, that you don't know
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 7:28am
Hello,
Yes C# sample don't have these buttons. Check code in Visual Basic sample - it show how to add them:

Set Control = CommandBars.CreateCommandBarControl("CXTPRibbonControlSystemPopupBarButton")
        Control.Caption = "Exit Sample"
        Control.Id = ID_APP_EXIT
        .AddControl Control

TaskDialog now available only for MFC developers. Think you downloaded MFC samples instead of ActiveX.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
wdiechmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdiechmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 9:35am
Well - I kind'a guessed that -

and I downloaded the MFC to try and figure out how to 'decorate' the popup menu with this fancy options button in the buttom

hmmm - looks like I'll have to leave it 'til you guys dig up a C# sample - my C/C++ seems too rusty to decipher how I could 'take advantage' of the MFC sample....

but missing out on the Vista TaskDialog! Sure had my expectations set high when I downloaded 11.1 -

it's a race to market - and to be able to show off a new UI and throw in a few extra 'goodies' - to be frank: that's what gives me the cash surplus to be able to buy your product

hope to see the next release soon -

and sure hope to see an 'managed code' product from you!
The more you know - there more you know, that you don't know
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic