Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with "content"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunbeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with "content"
    Posted: 20 March 2007 at 8:13pm
When you use a docking pane, you have some "content", and you have some panes surrounding that content. If everything goes well, the content is always resizing in function of the pane placement.

Suppose you do not have any "content" and you have two panes... When i place in one horizontal line and make the panes as wide as possible, i can have three possibilities regardless of the pane order, which is important in my case:
1) pane A, content, pane B;
2) content, Pane A, Pane B;
3) Pane A, Pane B, content

We would like to use the panes only. Is there a property/method or combination of properties and methods, that avoid that the "content" is used in my docking pane?

I would like to place just one docking pane in top, and two Docking panes at the bottom of my screen. This is impossible according to me.

I hope I have explained this a bit clear, because it is very difficult to explain this without any visual material.

Any help would be great! Thank you.

Regards,
sunbeam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunbeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 8:29pm
Here is a detailed screenshot of my problem

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 4:28am
Hi,

Call pm.HideClient(TRUE);
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
sunbeam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunbeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 5:35am
Thanx for the quick solution!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic