Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ReportControl PROBLEM!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moe188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ReportControl PROBLEM!!!
    Posted: 20 March 2007 at 3:31pm
Hello,
I am using a shortutbar, reportcontrol and text box in my form. the shortcutbar contains 2 items (Contacts and Employees).when I select the item Contacts from the shortcubar the reportcontrol is loaded with all the contacts in my database (same thing when he select the employee item), then when I try to filter the reportcontrol using the text box everything works fine. BUT, when I start navigating between the 2 items susing the shortcutbar, the reportcontrol CAN ONLY SHOW THE RESULTS FROM when I used the filtering process (can not display all the records from the database like it suppose to be). Again, everything works fine, until I used the filtering process.
Am I doing something wrong?
PLEASE HELP....!
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 5:58pm
Report's filter may not be cleared automatically. When you switch between your shortcut bar items, you may need to reset a value of Report.FilterText property to an empty string.

--
WBR,
Serge
moe188 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moe188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 6:31pm
hi,
I was clearing the text box and not the reportcontrol.
thank you, it works fine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic