Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Built-in CalendarDialogs object in v10.4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Built-in CalendarDialogs object in v10.4
    Posted: 04 February 2007 at 11:18am
I notice that in Version 10.4, a CalendarDialogs object was added to use built-in dialogs: 'Edit Event', 'Edit Recurrence', 'Reminders', 'Time Scale Properties'. This is a great feature!

However, I've done a lot of modification to the Edit Event form. Is there a way to exclude the Edit Event form from the call of the CalendarDialogs object?
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by dangier dangier wrote:

Is there a way to exclude the Edit Event form from the call of the CalendarDialogs object?

I see only one place where built-in dialog may be called - from Reminders Dialog. Is that what you meant?

--
WBR,
Serge

dangier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 4:10pm
I was referring to the new feature where I can go to Calendar VB Sample, menu -> Calendar ->Advanced Options and set check "Use built-in calendar dialogs".

All I want to do is finish the code for the optRecMonthly and optRecYearly in frmEditRecurrence. I see there is a topic in the forum at https://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6277 to edit the code in the Form_Load event in frmMain. But don't I need to modify frmEditRecurrence_UpdatePatternFromControls, too?
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2007 at 3:05am
Edit recurrence has been completed for now and will be available in the next release.

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic