Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

puzzle of the "ReportSample" demo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heartofdra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: puzzle of the "ReportSample" demo
    Posted: 07 November 2006 at 12:42am

The "ReportSample"  demo :

its "filter" function can change the rows dynamic .  But , I can't find the code(in my mind ,it is a function ) which response  this "filter" function ,  can you tell me your train of thoughts??

thx !
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 9:40am
Hi,

External interface is simple -- you set a corresponding Filter string editing controland then it does all the job by itself:

GetReportCtrl().GetColumns()->GetReportHeader()->SetFilterEditCtrl(&m_wndFilterEdit);

If you'd like to see the current filter or to modify it, look at methods CXTPReportControl::SetFilterText and CXTPReportControl::GetFilterText.

And if you'd like to modify filtering functionality, then take a look at CXTPReportControl::ApplyFilter method. You can override it in your custom ReportControl - derived class and implement in any way you'd like.

--
WBR,
Serge
heartofdra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heartofdra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 3:03am
Thx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic