Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLVED: Pane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElvisM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLVED: Pane
    Posted: 12 October 2006 at 4:38pm
Hi, I'm using docking pane in an mdi child forms. My form dock severals forms in differents panes.
My problem is this:
When I show the mdi child, this like not good, I can see the differents forms doing the docking, if like an annimation, but this is look so bad.
There is a way to prevent that the docked forms don't show until the mdi es activate?
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 17.2
Platform: Windows 10 64bits
Language: Visual Basic 2015
ElvisM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElvisM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:44am
Please, any can help me????
My english is short, I speak in spanish, but this forum is for only english language.
How can I to avoid the effect of the differents windows that appear slowly in the mdi chid that contains the docking pane?

Regadrs,
Elvis
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 1:28pm
Hi,

This description gives nothing. You did not even specify what  language you use...

Try to create new small sample that can show problem and attach it with steps what need to do to reproduce it.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
ElvisM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElvisM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 9:25pm

Thans for your response Oleg.

The project is very big an it uses MySQL databases.
I'm going to try explain to you the problem again step by step with my bad english, please be patient, and thansk for your attention.

1) I have a mdi child (called A) that have a docking pane control.
2) The docking pane call 2 others mdi child forms (called B & C).
3) When the mdi child "A" is loading, (show method), The forms "B" and "C" are displayed in the screen  before the form "A" is showing.
4) There is a way to prevent that the forms "B" & "C" be showing before that the form "A" be desplayed???
5) If still don't you understandme, I send you my project.

Thanks!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic