Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Day view: set time at top of scroll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nighthawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Day view: set time at top of scroll
    Posted: 25 July 2006 at 2:45pm
In the day view, is there a way to set the time that appears at the top of calendar?  For example, the default is that the topmost time is 12:00 am.  I want the calendar to automatically scroll down until the time 8:00 am is at the top of the day view calendar. 

I've looked at the CalendarControl.DayView.ScrollV function but that will only scroll until a specific time is visible.  I want it to scroll until a specific time is at the very top of the calendar.
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2006 at 6:01pm
If 8 am is your beginning of the work day time, use ScrollToWorkDayBegin method. Otherwise, only ScrollV can help.

Note that it will not scroll 8 am mark up if you can already see 12 pm at the bottom.

I can also recommend to scroll it twice -- firstly to the very bottom of the view, and then scroll up until required time.

--
WBR,
Serge
Kal250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kal250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2006 at 5:47pm
If start time is other than 8am, how do I scroll to other time?
Or is it possible to hide times not used in dayview - example business hours are 9am to 9pm, can times not in this range be removed from dayview?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic