Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me to use CXTShellTreeView

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vdminh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me to use CXTShellTreeView
    Posted: 04 June 2003 at 5:15am

Hi ,

I have no more about experience about VC++. Now my job needs me to focus on VC++ programming, so I'm very glad to use XTremeTookit 2.0 as a part of my job. I have some questions, please help me

When I use CXTShellTreeView, the problem I got is :

- How can I monitor file system changed event to update CXTShellTreeView?

- How can I refresh CXTShellTreeView ?

- Can I have some funtions in CXTShellTreeView like Windows Explorer : make new folder, change folder name,...

Thank you so much, anyway XTremeToolkit is best GUI tool for me now

boomerant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomerant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2003 at 11:55pm

Can someone at CodeJock please answer this?

I could use a sample showing how to refresh the tree view when the file system has changed (eg a new folder was added).

Thanks.

There are a lot of unanswered questions on these forums.... Why is that?

vdminh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vdminh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2003 at 4:41pm

I tried to read some articles about how to synchronize tree view with file system. I got some good ideas from them. So I recommend you read these articles :

http://www.codeproject.com/file/directorychangewatcher.asp

http://www.codetools.com/atl/ShellFolderTree.asp

The idea from the first article is only for WinNt/XP/2k, so if you try to implement this idea, you must have other solution for Win9x/Me, with my opinion, I think you can go to http://www.sysinternals.com to get filesystem monitor driver for Win9x/Me

Anybody know simple solution how to synchronize shell tree control with file system??? , please help us.

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2003 at 2:55pm

Hello,

These problems have been corrected with the upcoming release of the toolkit.  This version will be ready within the next 2 weeks.  We are working on going thru the message board and answering all oustanding or unanswered posts.  Generally if you need technical support the best medium is to send your request directly to support@codejock.com.  We are making the bords a priority so you will see more responsive posts in the future.

Cheers,
Codejock Support

mwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 3:29pm
I am having an issu with refreshing the tree view in the GUI_Explorer sample as well.  What is the status of this problem?  Has it been resolved?  I am using Xtreme Toolkit pro version 9.6.  I am afraid the problem was not corrected or I am missing something.

Could some one help me out?

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic