Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tearoffs toolbars and dragndrop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Termit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tearoffs toolbars and dragndrop
    Posted: 19 February 2004 at 4:27am
We use your Codejock library in our product and I have to add dragndrop for tearoffs toolbars.

I checked you help and found out that you support dragndrop only for your own controls, i.e I can drag some toolbar button and drop it into another toolbar, but I can't drop it into my own window. Am I right here?

To support my own dragndrop I tried to override virtual finctions of CXTPControl - OnMouseMove for controls that Ive placed into tearoff toolbar. And I notice the next thing: my override is working when toolbar is tear up to its parent, but override is not called when toolbar is teared off. Is it so becouse you create two different windows for tear off toolbar?

May be I missed some obvious way to implement dragndrop, so if you have any ideas how to do it, it will be very appericated!

Edited by Termit
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2004 at 11:17am

Hm.. Try to add macroses DECLARE_XTP_CONTROL, IMPLEMENT_XTP_CONTROL to your new class.  (see Samples\CommandBars\CustomThemes\CustomControls.h)

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Termit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Termit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2004 at 9:01am
thanks! it helped.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic