Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DatePicker and AskDayMetrics / BoldDaysWithEvents
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DatePicker and AskDayMetrics / BoldDaysWithEvents

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g.achrainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DatePicker and AskDayMetrics / BoldDaysWithEvents
    Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:37am
Hi,

I'm using the Calendar 10.1 component in Gupta Teamdeveloper.

I have a DatePicker which is attached to a Calendar, so I receive the appropriate events to get the bold days. When using many appointments, this slows down my application, so I have a switch to turn that feature on and off.

Doing so, I found two issues:
- Once "BoldDaysWithEvents" is FALSE, it cannot be enabled again (only way to "solve" this is to Detach and Attach to Calendar
- "BoldDaysWithEvents" does not seem to work in combination with "AskDayMetrics". Is this a limitation?

Thanks,

Gerhard.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:54am
Check out BoldDaysOnIdle, BoldDaysPerIdleStep, and BoldDaysIdleStepTime_ms properties (see help file).
g.achrainer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g.achrainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 11:25am
I think you misunderstood.

Having bold days works fine as long as I do not disable and re-enable it. I'm just unsure whether this might be a bug or maybe an issue related to the rather "exotic" environment that I use.

Beside that, I don't have the metioned properties in 10.1- they've been introduced in 10.2 AFAIK?

I'll try 10.2 (btw: can different parts of the codejock suite be mixed? I cannot use that weird baby-blue ribbon bar, currently I have the Office 2003 style), and if the issue is still not solved, I'll let you know.

Thanks anyway,

Gerhard.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 11:47am
I forgot they were added with 10.2.  Actually they were added because of the performance issues you describe.

I can't see why you couldn't mix the versions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic