Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Docking oane does not respond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloJeremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Docking oane does not respond
    Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:01pm

Hi All,
I added a docking pane as described in one of the other posts.  The one that describes attaching a CFormView to a DockingPane.  I see the 3 buttons as well as the combo box which I added in the resource editor.
The problem is that, even though the buttons are visible, the buttons and combo box don't do anything.  They are not clickable and show no signs of response.  If I add an on click message handler then it never gets called.  I have compared my code with the example code many times and everything looks the same.
Another symptom: When using the form view, the scrollbars show up when the pane is smaller than the form(as it should be).  The problem is that they also do nothing.  I can click and drag all I want and they never move.

Another quick bug: If I have a floating pane and resize it small enough, the vertical scroller shows up.  If you then grab the window on the right side and slide to the right(making the window wider) then the slider switches from the WindowsXP version to the old school grey version(bug!).  Resizing to the left makes it switch back to the WindowsXP version.  Any suggestions?

thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic