Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Print Headers and Footers in IE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nataraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Print Headers and Footers in IE
    Posted: 27 April 2006 at 12:42am

Is there a way of printing custom headers and footers when using the PrintCalendar method. I was not able to find any property or method to do the above task. If i can add the resource name to the control it would solve the problem. The main problem is how do i create a new instance of CalendarResources and CalendarResource in IE. Iam using VB script. There is no other method using which i can get a reference to CalenarResource object. The .MultipleResources property allows me to add a CalendarResource, but the problem is to create / get an instance of it. In case of calendar event i can use the .DataProvider.CreateEvent to create a event to create and get an instance of the event. I cannot use the following statement

Set loCalendarResource = New CalendarResource in vbscript in IE.

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 7:26am

1. There is no a possibility to print custom header/footer.
2. Use CreateObject instead of new operator:
set arResources = CreateObject("Codejock.CalendarResources.10.1")

--
WBR,
Serge
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 12:47pm
Custom headers and footer have been added to 10.2 which should be out this weekend
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic