Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Report Control as a databound grid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Report Control as a databound grid
    Posted: 16 February 2006 at 8:25am
Hello!!!

I’m a software developer and I use yours controls of Xtreme Suite. I’m very satisfied and I think that you works very fine. I use yours controls in a big application of financial and production management with functions of industrial automation.

My big problem in this moment, are the DataGrid that I use for:

-          show many data at the user (some time like as 500.000 records for time)

-          make filter over a list of records (filter like as Microsoft Access: filter for, filter by exclusion, etc…)

-          insert and modify row data with many edit type (example for edit/insert the row of an invoice)

I have buy the Janus GridEX 2000b and I’m not very satisfied because the datagrid as some problems and the last version is of march 2001!!!
Now I want to spend some time to choose another ActiveX for replace the Janus GridEX in my application but I don’t find nothing of best (I see TrueDb Grid, Spreed, etc…).

I never use yours Report Controls in my application and today I have see some example. But I never see some example for Bound data, but I thinks that this is not implemented in yours control.

I want to ask this: you never think to developing a completed datagrid, in Bound and Unbound mode?? Or you think to implementing Bound mode in Report Control?

Thanks very much.
Luca Peirotti
Exenet S.r.l.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic