Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple day calendars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syndalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple day calendars
    Posted: 20 October 2005 at 2:52pm

I would like the ability to display multiple day view calendars on screen, akin to how Outlook 2003 lets you display shared and public calendars. I have figured out how to display multiple DAYS, but that is not quite the same.

Basically, I want each seperate day calendar to pull from a different table/query from my access 2003 application, and have them sit side by side under the same control. do you have that functionality?

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 3:28pm
Hello,

This is a nice piece of the functionality.
Unfortunately currently it is not available for the Calendar control, but it is going to be added in the near future, with one of the next releases.

--
WBR,
Serge
syndalis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syndalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 3:38pm

Then as another question...

can we create three instances of the activeX control, have them share a common scroll bar on the right, and disable the time view in the 2nd and 3rd calendar?

That would emulate similar functionality.

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2005 at 8:05am
Hi,

Yes, this seems to be possible. However it would look more or less fine for day view only.

It would require disabling personal scroll bars for every control, adding common custom one, handle it's events and scrolling all 3 calendars accordingly.

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic