Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pane control disappears

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cschmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pane control disappears
    Posted: 14 October 2005 at 7:15pm
I'm using the Docking Manager with two panes.  I attach two seperate instances of an ActiveX control and things appear to work fine.  However, when I switch panes, the control for that pane will disappear.  Click on the other tab and its control disappears as well.  I can't get them back until I resize the docking panel in which case both controls will repear until I start switching tabs again then they go away until I resize again.  Does anyone know what I might be able to do to prevent the controls from disappearing?

Thanks for any assistance!

Craig

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 1:04pm
Any chance you can submit a small sample that illustrates this?
cschmidt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cschmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 12:36pm
Thanks for the reply.  I got it working but the only way I could get around the problem is to put the ActiveX control in a dialog and use the dialog as the control of the docking window.  It was not a big deal and it works.  I can't post a sample because the ActiveX control that I'm using requires a license in order to use.    I'm currently a happy camper so life goes on, and on, and on...Thanks,  Craig

Edited by cschmidt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic