Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xtreme Calendar & MSAccess

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cidbacam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xtreme Calendar & MSAccess
    Posted: 08 September 2005 at 7:13am

Olá.
They forgive my English poor person.  I am evaluating the Xtreme Calendar.  When dumb the calendar example for a connection Jet (mdb), I can include events normally, but when it close and I open the application again the registers are not shown in the calendar, but when I open the MDB in the Access the registers had been enclosed normally.  Use the Vb6-sp6 and MSAccess XP.  How I can make so that the events appear in the calendar when the application are opened?

Olá. Desculpem meu pobre inglês.  Estou avaliando o Xtreme Calendar.  Quando mudo o calendário exemplo para uma conexão Jet (mdb), posso incluir eventos normalmente, mas quando fecho e abro novamente a aplicação os registros não são mostrados no calendário, mas quando abro o MDB no Access os registros foram incluídos normalmente.  Uso o VB6-SP6 e MSAccess XP.  Como posso fazer para que os eventos apareçam no calendário quando a aplicação é aberta?

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 9:17am
Hi!

This looks to be a known problem with Access dates storing in different localizations. It will be fixed in the coming 9.80 version.

Just to validate it, you can set your Windows locale to English - US, restart the computer and try again. Problem should disappear.

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic