FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Select Row via Code - ReportControl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Select Row via Code - ReportControl
    Posted: 27 July 2005 at 7:26am
So you want to select a record?  You want it to appear as if someone just clicked on it?  If so, then you can use ReportControl.FocusedRow to specify the row to select.  If you want to select multiple rows you can use the ReportControl.SelectedRows.Add method to add selected rows.

Currently there is no method to find a record, but in the next release we added ReportRows.FindRow(Record As ReportRecord) method.  The next release should be available in 2-3 weeks.
bokinet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokinet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:25am

Hello,

Does anybody knew how to resolve next issue:

I want to do simple selection/shading of new record or existing record in ReportControl from Code.

Also, how to find some record in ReportControl or to check if some record already exists without to write code like is for each code stuff for ReportControl. I'm rendering over 40.000 records to ReportControl and checking via code from VB could incrast the performance of application on which I'm working on...

I hate, when somebody do the greate job, specialy make nice GUI and on basic stuff faild like is simple locating existing record or item in object collection...

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic