Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Column Header Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Column Header Style
    Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:03am

In the product description of the Report Control on this site you mention the possibility to change to column header style of the report control.  I can't find anything in the documention nor in the properties how to achieve this. Is this a feature for an upcoming release or do i oversee something.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:38am
Yes, this is a new feature not yet released.  The new styles are Office 2003 and Explorer.  This page has not been finished as you might have seen, all features will have a link in the future.  
jamesblast View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesblast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 2:26am
is there anything new on this?

i cant find how to apply office2003 styles to the header.

thank you
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 5:52am
It will be available in the next release.  It currently is not available in 9.70.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic