Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Docking Pane with CPropertySheet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
zx303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zx303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Docking Pane with CPropertySheet
    Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:05am
same questionConfused
Balabalabala
CuzDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuzDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 4:52pm
Currently I am trying to adapt an old interface into a new one using docking panes... In the midst of massaging certian features in place I have stumbled across a bit of a problem:

Whenever I attempt to attach a view for a propertysheet (which of course contains several propertypages derived from dialogs that are set to the child style), I get an exception. After debugging, I have found that the exception is thrown in the docking pane cpp when making the function call to create the new framewnd. I guess my question fundamentally breaks down to whether or not I can place a propertysheet linked to several propertypages into a docking pane???

This might not be a big issue for me in the future as I plan to transistion from the propertysheet to a codejock tabctrl... Hopefully that's supported in docking frames... Right?

Anyway, any input would be greatly appreciated!
JC
Automation Engineer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic