Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [SOLVED]Spin-Button Arrows reversed in Win 10 Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED]Spin-Button Arrows reversed in Win 10 Skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkusA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [SOLVED]Spin-Button Arrows reversed in Win 10 Skin
    Posted: 17 June 2020 at 3:50am
Dear Codejock Team,

The Spin-Button Arrows in your Windows 10 Skin (Windows10.cjstyles) are reversed.

This can be seen in your SkinControls Sample if you switch to the Windows 10 Theme.

If you add another Tabitem to the Tab-Control in this sample the Tab controls navigate buttons are shown which have the same issue as the Spin-Buttons.

We use Tookit Pro 19.1.0, but the issue is still present in the newly released Version 19.2.0.

Greetings
Markus
astoyan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2020 at 12:27am
Thank you for reporting this. We'll fix it in the next maintenance update. I'll put a note on the task to share the fixed skin file in this forum thread so that you don't wait for an update.

Regards,
  Alexander
agontarenko View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agontarenko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2020 at 5:28am
Hello,

I'm glad to inform you that the issue has been addressed and fixed. Once you have an update installed, please make sure everything works as expected, let me know if there are any issues left.

Regards,
Artem Gontarenko

MarkusA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkusA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2020 at 3:49am
Hello,

Thank you. I can confirm that this is fixed now.

Greetings
Markus
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic