Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ACC2013+DockingPanes-PaneResize/FormEvent problems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ACC2013+DockingPanes-PaneResize/FormEvent problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ACC2013+DockingPanes-PaneResize/FormEvent problems
    Posted: 21 October 2015 at 9:30am
Hello.

I'm using the Xtreme Suite Pro ActiveX (16.3.1) in my MS ACCESS 2013 Project.

I'm working with a DockingPaneFrame on a Mainform and in addition to this i open several Access-Forms in Panes. Each Form has it's own Pane. And these Panes are docked in the DockingPaneFrame. (Please excuse my english)

Everything works fine. But now I've got a Problem.

1) If i drag one Pane to another/ second Screen or just "out of the DockingPaneFrane" i'm no longer able to resize this Pane or to close it with the CloseButton. In this case the Access-Forms-Property "PopUp" from this Pane is set to true.

2) If i drag one Pane to another/ second Screen or just "out of the DockingPaneFrane" i'm no longer able to execute any event on the Access.-Form but now i'm able to resize and close the pane. In this case the Access-Forms-Property "PopUp" from this Pane is set to false.

What i need is to resize the panes and execute any event on the Form not just one or the other.

Please help :-)

In addition to this message i attached a sample-Access-2013-Database.

Greetz, 

dro.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic