Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suggested improvements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianBurkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggested improvements
    Posted: 13 March 2015 at 9:58am
Hello all

I have created this thread to capture any potential changes or improvements which could be made to the report control.

I have recently started using this control and have to admit to it being a little 'different'.

I will get the ball rolling.

I would like to see an collection of blocks maintained (not an array). 
I would like the block to have a user defined unique 'Key', which would be the collection key in the above.
I would like markers to have a locked property, so that once created, they cannot be moved by the user.
I would like the ability to be able to move blocks programatically. Currently I have to delete and recreate.

More as I think of them.
BrianBurkill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianBurkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 6:09am
New list

'  1) Collection of all blocks (not an array) in existence across all tracks with the ability to iterate through and use .count etc
'  2) Block to have a "Dirty" property
'  3) Block to have a (possibly user defined) Key which is static through the blocks lifetime and is the key  for the collection above
'  4) Block to have a "Move" method, which allows it to be allocated to a new track or position within the current or new track.
'  5) Vertical "Grid lines" in the tracker, set x number of points in the timeline position, (eg every 5, 10, 15 etc)
'  6) Markers to have a locked or enabled property

mcmastl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcmastl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 2:04pm
Thank you for offering these suggestions, we have added them to our suggestion database and will try to incorporate them into a future release.
Luke McMasters, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic