Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Office2013GrayDark valid?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Office2013GrayDark valid?
    Posted: 05 December 2014 at 2:03pm
I have implemented additional ribbon themes for our app. I added "Office2013.dll,Office2013White.ini" and "Office2013.dll,Office2013GrayDark.ini" support.

But we don't see anything that looks like "GrayDark". It looks like GrayDark and White are the same.

The ribbon bar sample CJ supplies doesn't use GrayDark.

Is the delivered theme for DarkGray valid?

BTW, just tried Office2013GrayLight too. It looks suspiciously like "White" too.

Our CJ version is 16.3.1
Willowmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willowmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2014 at 7:11am
I have checked the office2013.dll for version 16.2.1, but it only contains White.ini, Word.ini and Excel.ini. You can use a resource editor like XN Resource Editor to open the dll and check which ini's are in the file. I believe you can also use the skinframework component and its objects to enumerate these values. Not sure if you can use it for the office themes too, but you can for normal skinfiles.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.3.1

Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3 (on VMWare)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0

rdhd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2014 at 11:24am
Willowmaster,

Now I know why they both look like White. They don't exist. I stepped thru the SetHandle code and found they are not in the resource.

I'm not sure where we came up with these two entries. We have White, Word and Excel too. Best guess is that we either saw the "Styles/Office2013/Office2013GrayDark.ini" entry in Office2013.rc or (more likely) we saw the "VisualStudio2012Dark.ini" file in the Codejock\Source\Styles folder. Could have been both. So we assumed these were valid styles.

Apparently CJ was working on these but never finished them.
mcmastl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcmastl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2015 at 4:35pm
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We have brought this to the attention of the development team and will be looking into this issue.  Please let us know if the issue has been resolved.  Thanks!
Luke McMasters, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic