FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CXTPTabCtrl background colour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JamesP View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CXTPTabCtrl background colour
    Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:30am
I've added a CXTPTabCtrl to a dialog in one of our applications that contains the Office 2007 / Office 2010 / theme. 

I'm currently setting the dialog color by setting up a brush based on the color returned from XTPResourceImages()->GetImageColor(_T("DockingPane"), _T("WordPaneBackground")); and overriding the OnCtlColor function, as per your Ribbon Sample.

The CXTPTabCtrl control that I add leaves a nasty grey strip behind the tabs rather than reflecting the theme. When I debug into the code there is a function CXTPTabBaseTheme::GetBackColor() that returns the value GetXtremeColor(COLOR_3DFACE), whereas the value I want is contained in the color enumeration, XPCOLOR_3DFACE (amongst others).

Is this a bug? The only way I've found to get around this is to make a call
XTPColorManager()->SetColor(COLOR_BTNFACE, GetDialogColour()); after setting the theme,
but this has other undesired side effects, such as leaving disabled edit boxes with a strange multicolored look.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic