Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple Resources Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Access2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple Resources Problem
    Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:55pm
Hi,
I've got a multiple resources calendar in an Access database. The calendar is used to schedule appointments with doctors. There is a separate column for each doctor.
I had everything up and running apparently fine with 3 columns on the calendar.
However, then I increased the number of columns to 5, and all of the appointments jumped to a different column. What I discovered was that the column that the appointment was showing up in is not consistent with the scheduleID. And the scheduleID changes depending on the number of columns.  (For example, with 5 columns on the calendar, appointments with scheduleID 1 show up on column 4, but with 4 columns, appointments with ScheduleID 1 show up on columns 3.)
Can anyone tell me what I would need to change so that ScheduleIDs are consistent with the calendar colunns -- SheduleID 4 is always in Column 4 for example.
Thanks!
Paul
Windows 7 Pro 64
Access 2007
Calendar 15.3.1
belkaze View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belkaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:39am

Hi Paul, we also came across that problem before and it has something to do with Schedules table. Resolve the issue, you will need to recreate the Schedules table either importing it from a backup table, or recreate and re populate it.

Access2007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Access2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:31am
Thanks! That fixed it.
Windows 7 Pro 64
Access 2007
Calendar 15.3.1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic