Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED] 15.2.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKloony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [SOLVED] 15.2.1
    Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:00am
1) if .ScrollMode = xtpReportScrollModeSmooth the size of the horizontal scrollbar button ist correct, if .ScrollMode = xtpReportScrollModeBlock it is to small and do not consider the count as size of the columns

2) if .ScrollMode = xtpReportScrollModeBlock, the horizontal scrollbar is always visible

3) If you set .PaintManager.GridLineColor bevor .PaintManager.HorizontalGridStyle = xtpGridSolid, the GridLineColor is always black

4) if you set .Behavior.Scheme = xtpReportBehaviorOutlook2010 it is not possible the select a record with rhe right mouse button

How do you resolve these issues - Andre?
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) 16.2.5

Platform: XP / Windows 7

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:31am
#3 - Seems you already know a solution, set the color after setting style?
#4 - Works just like Outlook 2010, which should be expected in this case.  Remember you can override any option you want to change for a particular behavior.
McKloony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKloony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:45am
#4 some properties was removed, so it is not possible to overwrite. But this is not so important for me, because the standard xtpReportBehaviorCodejockDefault works finde.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) 16.2.5

Platform: XP / Windows 7

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
Xander75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:26am
I had access to an early version of this updated ReportControl and I noticed an issue when using the GridLineColor in conjunction with the SkinFramework control. Basically the GridLineColor would not change to any colour other than that set by the SkinFramework.

I have asked in my "Open" ticket if this has been fixed as I am not installing this version until this has been fixed and it's been out a few weeks as I am always finding myself caught out with bugs that kill my apps until a new version is released.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) v15.3.1
Platform: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) Professional Edition
Languages: C#.Net using Visual Studio 2012 & Visual Basic 6.0 (SP6)
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:20am
All should be fixed now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic