Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin Framework and terminal server

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildinti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skin Framework and terminal server
    Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:55pm
I've been testing the skinframework but when I run my app using terminal server (Remote desktop) the skin is not applied. 
Any Ideas?

Cheers.

piet@protime.be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piet@protime.be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:42am
Yippie! I had a similar problem: I have one form (with skinFrameWork control on it) that shows a second modal form (without skinFramework). On Terminal Server some of the controls of the second form were not styled, but others were.
I managed to solve it by adding the unstyled controls of the second form onto the first form.
visiperl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote visiperl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:21pm
This will most likely be controlled by your Terminal Server.  It is removing skins to improve performance perceived by the end user.  

Depending on the server you are using you can check Group Policies or Under the properties of System Performance to allow the skinning to happen in a TS environment.

regards,
ken

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic