Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

German Translation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GernotH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: German Translation
    Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:59pm
We might want to buy Codejock Calendar Control to use in our Teamdeveloper Software.

I downloaded and testet the Control and it looks nice so far.

Only one thing i can not Test is if the German Translation is correct as it does not allow me to load another resource file in the evaluation.

Can we be sure that the translations are all correct or are we able to modify the text?

Gernot
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:13pm
You should be able to test the non-unicode languages in the eval.  Also you can use the provided resource editor to update any translation you want.  Look in the \Bin\Translations folder for the path you need to use for the file:

Private Sub Form_Initialize()

CalendarGlobalSettings.ResourceFile = "XTPResourceDe.dll"

End Sub

GernotH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GernotH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:36am
That is exactly what i have done.

Trying to set "SuitePro.ResourceDe.dll" as ResourceFile(Thats the only DE dll in the Translation folder)does cause a Messagebox to pop up saying:
"This evaluation version only supports English. For multiple language and UNICODE support please purchase the retail version of this product."

But good to know we should have the option to modify any text.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Gernot
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:21am
Sorry, I had forgotten we only allow English in eval now.  We use to allow all but Unicode.  You can change them\use German in the retail version.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic