Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing RibbonBarSystemButton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TShriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing RibbonBarSystemButton
    Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:43pm
Hello,

Our company is in the process of considering an upgrade from Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v12.0.2 to the latest Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v15.1.3.

In looking through some of the samples, we noticed that some do not run the same as they do in version 12.0.2. For example in the screen capture below you will see that the vb.net sample application called RibbonMDISample is missing the RibbonBarSystemButton from the newer version 15.1.3.

Any thoughts on why this is not consistent with the previous sample?

Thank you,

Tim Shriver

gibra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:12pm
I think that:
1. the left image shows Office 2007 theme.
while
2. the right image shows Office 2010 theme.
gibra
CJ SuiteControl v: 13.x to 19.x
Windows 10 64bit
VS2019 - VB6.0 SP6
<a href="http://nuke.vbcorner.net/Home/tabid/36/language/en-US/Default.aspx" rel="nofollow">VS/VB 6.0 Installer v6.8
TShriver View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TShriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 7:07pm

Thanks for giving me an idea! When I click on Options and select - Style - System theme, everything goes haywire. I did discover that if you do not select System theme first, you can select different themes. Although after selecting System Theme (i am in Win 7), the behavior is very strange moving between themes.

Again, Thanks!

Tim

Willowmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willowmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 4:42am
What kind of behaviour are you experiencing? I have Windows XP but everything works ok (15.1.2).
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.3.1

Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3 (on VMWare)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic