Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Code Snippets > Visual Basic Code Snippets
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need the flag of Solomon Islands in your applicati
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need the flag of Solomon Islands in your applicati

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceesverburg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need the flag of Solomon Islands in your applicati
    Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:06am
I stumbled upon problems using LoadBitmapFromResource while writing a Skype VB6 application which uses 238 (!) flags in PNG format. As I didn't want them as separate PNG files nor I wanted to load them in an ImageManager control I created an activeX dll that did the job. Well, you can use the 238 flags very easily in any application now.  The only downside is that you probably need to have Xtreme ControlBars ver. 15.0.1 installed (I used it creating the dll server, on the client side no compatibility problems as far as I can see). Have fun with the attachment!

uploads/6704/flags.zip
markp.uk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markp.uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:39am
Any chance i could get a copy of the code for the DLL, i'm trying to accomplish the same end result but with quite a few more images, would be much appreciated.
The weekend has landed.....

Long live the weekend!!!

Product: Xtreme SuitePro

(ActiveX) version 16.3.1

Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic