Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't work with v15.0.2 if I use CodeSMART

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't work with v15.0.2 if I use CodeSMART
    Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:29pm
Hello CJ-Team,

I would like to report a very unpleasant bug! Cry Cry

With v15.0.2 the IDE of VB6 is VERY VERY SLOW and instable, if I use TabControls (other controls works fine!) on a Form.

This problem occurs only, if I use the good old "CodeSMART for VB6".

WITH ALL other Versions of CJ-Suites v8, v9, v10, v11, v12, v13 and v14Beta the IDE will work fine!

I've attached a example. I hope you'll have CodeSMART (or download the Trial version from CodeSMART).

So please open the code with your environment and you will see!

frmTest is with TabControls on the Form (so you will see, the IDE will open the Form very slowly!)
frmTest2 is without TabControls on the Form (so you will see, all works fine with top speed!)

The problem is very urgent: At this time I can not work with v15. Ouch

uploads/1570/TabControls_Slow_in_IDE.zip

[Sig removed by Admin: Signature can't exceed 40GB]
Lodep59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodep59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:30am
It's not only the cause or codesmart. The 15.0.2 is very slow even on compiled exe.
I've worked with oleg and we've found a solution. Ask support for the updated ocx.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) last version
Platform: Windows 7 Ultimate
Language: VB6 SP6 (FR)
gibra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:00am
Originally posted by Lodep59 Lodep59 wrote:

It's not only the cause or codesmart. The 15.0.2 is very slow even on compiled exe.
I've worked with oleg and we've found a solution. Ask support for the updated ocx.

Why? Confused
Updating should be available as normal update, I think....
Or not? 
gibra
CJ SuiteControl v: 13.x to 19.x
Windows 10 64bit
VS2019 - VB6.0 SP6
<a href="http://nuke.vbcorner.net/Home/tabid/36/language/en-US/Default.aspx" rel="nofollow">VS/VB 6.0 Installer v6.8
Lodep59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodep59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:10am
Yes but Oleg said that it will be included in 15.0.3.
So there may be a delay before it is available.
Support send me an updated OCX, you can ask them to send it to you too.
Jebo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:36am
Done!
Cool, THX! Hug

BTW: CodeSMART makes also very much trouble if you have installed Microsoft Office 2010. So if you have startet Word or Outlook in the Backround BEFORE you start your VB6-IDE, the VB6-IDE will start very very slow... Angry

I've already contacted axtools for help. But the developer (Michael) will not release any fix for this problem. He leave us alone! Once again we see how well the support of Codejock is. Other companies give zero support. Dead
[Sig removed by Admin: Signature can't exceed 40GB]
Lodep59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodep59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:28am
Originally posted by Jebo Jebo wrote:

Done!
Cool, THX! Hug

BTW: CodeSMART makes also very much trouble if you have installed Microsoft Office 2010. So if you have startet Word or Outlook in the Backround BEFORE you start your VB6-IDE, the VB6-IDE will start very very slow... Angry

I've already contacted axtools for help. But the developer (Michael) will not release any fix for this problem. He leave us alone! Once again we see how well the support of Codejock is. Other companies give zero support. Dead

Same thing for me.
It happen only when I start the IDE but it's very annoying.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic