Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems opening CalendarEvents from Timeline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcusj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems opening CalendarEvents from Timeline
    Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:27am
Hi,

I'm using Xtreme Calendar v15.0.1.
I have problems opening CalendarEvents from the Timeline-view when using WINDOWS 2003 (or XP).
Using "Set HitTest = CalendarControl.ActiveView.HitTest" in the doubleclick-event (CalendarControl_DblClick) does not populate the HitTest with an ViewEvent and the HitCode is xtpCalendarHitTestUnknown. The same code works in other Calendar-views.
The Timeline-view  DOES seem to work in Windows 7 x64.
My client is using Windows 2003 in a Citrix env. so I'm unable to swith OS...

Have tried both my own code and the "Codejock Calendar Sample" (from the Download section)

marcusj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcusj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:06am
Started to work in Windows2003 Server but the Y-coordinate is sometimes off by approx half a centimeter, e.g. when clicking an Event it thinks that a clicked the one above.
Have not been able to find why it started to work and if it's stable.

In Windows XP it seems only to work when I first select MONTH-view and then go into TIMELINE-view, but the Y-coordinate is sometimes a bit off. Going from DAY or WEEK-view does not work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic