Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to customize CXTPDockingPaneWindowSelect?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silvery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to customize CXTPDockingPaneWindowSelect?
    Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:41am
Hello,

In short, how to customize CXTPDockingPaneWindowSelect window?

My goal is to customize layout of window shown on Ctrl-Tab. As I understand, a custom class for the window can be specified with CXTPDockingPaneManager::SetKeyboardWindowSelectClass. And apparently the custom class should be inherited from CXTPDockingPaneWindowSelect because CXTPDockingPaneKeyboardHook unconditionally casts the window object to CXTPDockingPaneWindowSelect, which is fine with me. But all member variables of CXTPDockingPaneWindowSelect are private and I don't see any way to customize anything except Caption, Description and Path. Did I miss something?

Thank you,
Aleksandr.
Product: Xtreme Toolkit Pro version 13.4.2

Platform: Windows Vista (32bit) - SP 2

Language: Visual C++ 10.0
flashk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flashk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:10pm
I also want to customize the CXTPDockingPaneWindowSelect class.

To Codejock, can you please change all the private members to protected in the next release. It will make customizing the window much easier.

flashk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flashk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:15pm
...or at least update the window select dialog so that it draws the items using the global paint manager theme.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic