Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

status bar support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TobiasWeltner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: status bar support
    Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:33am

I love your controls, especially the ability to mimic office 2003 style.

Is there a way to create an office 2003-style status bar? The VB status bar doesn't fit into this new layout.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:05am
Yes,

Take a look at this link.  
TobiasWeltner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TobiasWeltner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:52am
Thanks! But is there a way to insert a date or time field? Or would I have to do that manually?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:54am
Manually
TobiasWeltner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TobiasWeltner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 8:46am

I now use the standard MS status bar for a number of reasons.

Question: How can I determine if a menu item was selected so I can show the corresponding info in the status bar? ControlSelected seems to do the job but how do I get notified when the control loses the focus (so I can erase the status info)?

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:59am
Try setting the DescriptionText property of the control.  This should automatically be displayed in the status panel with Id 0.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic