Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TabControl Reorder Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mleebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TabControl Reorder Issues
    Posted: 14 June 2010 at 1:47pm
I have enabled reordering on the TabControl. I'm seeing two issues:

Tabs swapping not reordering
When I attempt to reorder by dragging the tabs within the area of the tabcontrol everything works fine. However, when I select a tab and drag the tab out of the control area while still holding the tab and then reenter the control area the tabs actually swap.

Example:
- Create 5 tabs, label them 1-5
- Select the last tab #5 and drag it out of the control area and then back in over #2
- You will see the following sequence 1,5,3,4,2. Tabs #2 and #5 actually swapped.

These tabs have not been reordered they have been swapped.

When the above behavior occurs and is repeated, reorder event does not fire.

Example:
- Create 5 tabs, label them 1-5
- Select the last tab #5 and drag it out of the control area and then back in over #2. Do not release the tab.
- You will see the following sequence 1,5,3,4,2. Tabs #2 and #5 actually swapped. The reorder event does not fire.
- While still holding #5, drag it out of the control area and then back in over #4. Do not release the tab.
- You will see the following sequence 1,4,3,5,2. Tabs #4 and #5 actually swapped. The reorder event does not fire.
- While still holding #5, drag it out of the control area and then back in over #1. Release the tab.
- You will see the following sequence 5,4,3,1,2. Tabs #1 and #5 actually swapped. The reorder event does fire.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:49am
Hello,

Thanks, very good points. fixing it.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic