Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CommandBarsFrame in AccessXP/2003

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zorknemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CommandBarsFrame in AccessXP/2003
    Posted: 04 March 2010 at 3:54pm
Hello,

is there anyone out there who can give us a sample to set an MS-Access-Form (Version: MS-AccessXP/2003) in Office 2007-Style. We placed the commandbarsframe-activeX on the form and tried "EnableFrameTheme" and "EnableOffice2007Frame" on the Commandbars(Ribbon), but we couldn't figure out how to set the window-style from an Office-XP/2003-Access-Form to Office2007-Style.

The Ribbon himself works pretty good, but the Form did not appear in Office2007-Style.

MDB-Files with a Sample-Form within are welcome. We are using version 12.0.2!

Thanx a lot!
cmm2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmm2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 5:49pm
hi,
did you try: Ribbonbar.EnableFrameTheme creating your ribbonbar?
Language: Visual Basic 6 SP6
Product: Codejock Xtreme SuitePro 13.1
zorknemesis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zorknemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 7:12pm
hi cmm2006,

yes I tried that, but the Access-Form has still the normal Window-Border-Style like I defined in the Form.borderstyle.property.
If I call ribbonbar.EnableFrameTheme I can move the Ribbon within the Access-Form-CommandbarsFrame-Control.

I think it is not possible to change the BorderStyle from an Access-Form with the CommandBarsFrame-Control.
If anyone has an Access-Example please let me know!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic