Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MDI Child Forms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MDI Child Forms
    Posted: 02 March 2010 at 6:44am
Hi all,
I'm tryng to use Toolbars in my application written in Unify Team Developer.
After succcessfully created the toolbar into an MDI container, i'm not able to open more than 1 child form, because the second one seems to hangs the entire application. If i open only 1 form everything it working well ( seems to be )
I've created the activex control directly to the toolbar space on the MDI and then associated to MDI with AttachToWindow function on the Create event.
Any idea?
Giorgio
giobra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:18pm
Just to explain what happens

all i've done is
1) put an istance of Activex on MDI's toolbar in design mode
2) call AX.AttachToWindow( hWndMDI ) ---- without this call i cannot see any toolbar
3) call AX.LoadDesignerBars( 'test.xcb', optional ) ---- default toolbar from designer
4) call AX.ShowTabWorkspace( TRUE ) --- this only to see what happens

after that i create the 1st form as a child of MDI and everything is going well also closing and re-opening the same or different forms ( 1 at the time ).
When i open the second child in the same way i see the strange effect on the first one and starting from that point i cannot do any action.
Also the tab show only the secon title and the first one is rendered only as icon
If I close the foreground form the application crash.
Thank to everyone who wants to help me.

Giorgio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic