Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customer Service
    Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:35am
What in the world is going on with technical support these last few weeks? I have a ticket in since 12-17-09 requesting an un-locked version of the correct control. I received a defective build on ~12-23-09 which I submitted a notice with screen shots on the ~12-27-09. I have heard nothing, not one word.

Now I have 3 customers that can no longer use my software...

Is there anyone at the wheel here, because I need some help and fast...

WBR
Robert

shipwreck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipwreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:43am
Sounds like the support team thinks either you or someone else has attempted to alter the setup file.
Unfortunately, I have had a bit of trouble with the tech support and luckily over a span of time I got the help I needed here.
I would spare you with my active-x, but I'm sure that would go against my EULA.
But, if you still need further help, drop me a line to my email address. It's on my profile but its:

shipwrecked.soul@live.com

Hope to hear from you. ;]
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:25am
Originally posted by shipwreck shipwreck wrote:

Sounds like the support team thinks either you or someone else has attempted to alter the setup file.
Unfortunately, I have had a bit of trouble with the tech support and luckily over a span of time I got the help I needed here.
I would spare you with my active-x, but I'm sure that would go against my EULA.
But, if you still need further help, drop me a line to my email address. It's on my profile but its:

shipwrecked.soul@live.com

Hope to hear from you. ;]

Hey Shipwreck,
  I didn't received a complete setup, just the control and lic file zipped.  Hopefully they will get me a corrected control sometime today, but I maybe in touch...:-)

Are you working with the latest control, the one with the updated report properties disused at the bottom of this thread...?

http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15431

WBR
Robert

shipwreck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipwreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 3:52am
I actually have the latest version of the entire suite.
It should be 13.2.1 correct?
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:39am

I actually have the latest version of the entire suite.
It should be 13.2.1 correct?

Nah, The latest is 13.2.2..

Happy New Year

WBR
Robert

shipwreck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipwreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:41am
Are you serious? Damn. I'll need to upgrade. Thanks though.

Happy New Years right back at you my friend!
shipwreck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipwreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:43am
Okay, nevermind the post above. The latest release is in fact 13.2.1.

I'm assuming that 13.2.2 is a beta release or the next upcoming build.

However, I generally try to always use the stable version, to ensure function to my users. Thanks though!
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:46am

Are you serious? Damn. I'll need to upgrade. Thanks though.

Happy New Years right back at you my friend!

Hehehe, I should clarify, 13.2.2 is not out yet (That's my problem), but contains VERY imported updates for my customers. The fixed control that I have right now was a "demo" and had "timed out" so now (that customer support is NO WHERE to be found) I have to rewrite a bunch of code to again start using the old control 13.2.1 that creates a major printing problem again for my customers....

I have been with Codejock for quite some time now, and can't believe they would do this.......

WBR
Robert

shipwreck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipwreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:48am
Oh, I see your problem now. Sorry about the confusion. I'm nearly 100% sure the reason why you haven't got a response that is needed because the Holidays.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 3:56pm
Write Oleg and see if he can build it for you. Ship is right, I am out of town.
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:27pm
It doesn't matter anymore... The damage is done.....
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 10:38am
Our WORKING beta 13-2-2 always updated with current modifications and extended expriration date - https://forum.codejock.com/uploads/BetaOCX/CalendarBeta13-2-2.rar
This is fixed link so you can check yourself without extra notification (link was published a month ago!)
E.g. current (yesterday) fix covered Win7 M$ modification for Hebrew which show DatePicker and PrintPreview small calendars in page header wrong [Day titles as ' instead of expected one-letter of day name]
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by mdoubson mdoubson wrote:

Our WORKING beta 13-2-2 always updated with current modifications and extended expriration date - https://forum.codejock.com/uploads/BetaOCX/CalendarBeta13-2-2.rar
This is fixed link so you can check yourself without extra notification (link was published a month ago!)
E.g. current (yesterday) fix covered Win7 M$ modification for Hebrew which show DatePicker and PrintPreview small calendars in page header wrong [Day titles as ' instead of expected one-letter of day name]

Well I certainly didn't know that, and from the responses in this thread, I don't believe they knew (or maybe remembered) it either.  I would think that this would make a good sticky... Don't you...?

WBR
Robert

rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2010 at 11:07pm
Here we go again.. I made a request to have a non demo build created for me on 1/26/10. Mark was great to respond with a link to another Demo build, but I responded back stating that I needed a Non-Demo build... That was on the 27th and I have made 2 additional request for this and not one response..

Ok so you can't use the Holiday excuse this time right??, so what is the problem now??

Why do you guys continue to ignore my requested for a non-demo build with the report fixes..??

Robert

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 8:44am
Hi,
We are releasing the non-demo version shortly.  As for non-demo build, we have the beta site you can get a fully unlocked version of the latest code.
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:16pm
SuperMario,
  Can you help me get to the beta site where I can obtain the build?

WBR
Robert

mgampi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgampi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 3:54pm
beta.codejock.com
Martin

Product: Xtreme Toolkit v 19.0.0, new Projects v 19.1.0
Platform: Windows 10 v 1909 (64bit)
Language: VC++ 2017
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 4:21pm
Say's my account has expired and to contact my administrator... I do have an active support plan with CJ.

WBR
Robert

mgampi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgampi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 5:24pm
Hi;

Send mail to support@codejock.com.
They will activate your account immediately!
Martin

Product: Xtreme Toolkit v 19.0.0, new Projects v 19.1.0
Platform: Windows 10 v 1909 (64bit)
Language: VC++ 2017
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 12:41am
FYI, we sent you a beta
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:17am
SuperMario,
 This is not an expiring Beta is it?

WBR
Robert

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:54am
No, just a beta.....
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 6:13pm
Got it, Thank You.. Now I have a Lic. Problem.... Will post in a new thread...

WBR
Robert

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic