Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xtreme Toolkit 3.1 and Visual Studio 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xtreme Toolkit 3.1 and Visual Studio 2008
    Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:08am
I'm still using Xtreme Toolkit 3.1 since it works fine with Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 and has everything I need.

Now I want to switch my application to Visual Studio 2008 but Xtreme Toolkit 3.1 has problems with menus. Does anyone know what changes are needed to make XT 3.1 work with VS 2008?

Christof
terrym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Christof Christof wrote:

I'm still using Xtreme Toolkit 3.1 since it works fine with Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 and has everything I need.

Now I want to switch my application to Visual Studio 2008 but Xtreme Toolkit 3.1 has problems with menus. Does anyone know what changes are needed to make XT 3.1 work with VS 2008?

Christof

Personally I would upgrade if you using VS2008 as the new XTP has many new features and works perfect.  I cant see any support being offered for older versions.

Thank you,
Terry Mancey

email terry@tmancey.ltd.uk | linkedin www.tmancey.ltd.uk | twitter @tmancey
Barto View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 8:50am

Maybe it's just the common problem where when WINVER >= 0x0600,  the size of the NONCLIENTMETRICS struct has changed and thus fails to return sensible values unless run on Vista

This has caused various problems here including menus.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic