Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WINDEV & CALENDAR CODEJOCK : LICENCE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yan59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WINDEV & CALENDAR CODEJOCK : LICENCE
    Posted: 29 April 2009 at 5:27pm
Hello,

After a nice time with the trial version, I have purchased the licence for Calendar 2009.

I work with WINDEV 12 and The object Activex do not allow me to reach GlobalSettings  to send the licence number to ocx.

Ax_activex1>>GlobalSettings>>License="...."

= Big ERROR !!

I certainly make a big misunderstanding but can I get some help,

Thanks a lot in advance ,

Regards,

Yan
austro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 8:09pm
Hi Yan,

Try this in your window initialization code.

CalSet is object Automation dynamic

CalSet =new object Automation "Codejock.CalendarGlobalSettings.13.0.0"

CalSet>>License("Calendar Control Copyright (c) 2003-2009 Codejock Software"+CR+"PRODUCT-ID: Codejock.Calendar.ActiveX.v13.0"+CR+"VALIDATE-CODE: xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx")

Also be careful with the registry entries, it tries to find it in the original codejock directory.

If you have found a way to populate recurring events I would be very interested.
Regards
Mark Irwin
Yan59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yan59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 9:44am
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your post !

On my dev, I did not yet used recurrent events.

The way I have managed the information is based on the period displayed on the screen.

On each movements/changes  of the period displayed, I clear all data, and  launch a SQL request to get events form database and populate on each event included on the new period displayed on the screen.

I will have a look !

Again thanks a lot !

Yan

skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 4:04pm
Hi,

Are you using the viewchanged event?

In the month view it is fired if an event is moved or added. Have you found a solution for this?

Regards,
Chris Andries
ABO Service
austro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:41am
Hi Chris,
It is my understanding that the viewchanged event is fired in relation to scrolling or changing the viewtype.
I am not sure what you want to achieve but if you want change the viewtype so that you have a day, week or month just add this code to a button.
Where gnviewtype can be 0 to 5 depending on the view you want and ax_calendar is your activex control.

gnViewType=4

AX_Calendar>>ViewType=gnViewType

If you want to add or move events then you have to work with

IsEditOperationDisabled and the hittest codes.

If you can be more specific I might be able to help.

Regards
Mark Irwin 
skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2009 at 4:39am
Hi,

My problem is that the viewchanged is fired event if the view isn't changed. I supposed it would be fired if the begin and/or enddate of the current view was changed.

Try the following:
Select the week view, so the calendar shows a week, scroll to next week: the event is fired. This seems correct to me.
Add an event in the week view: the event is NOT fired, is as I expected. The view isn't changed.
Select the month view, so the calendar shows a mont: the event is fired. Correct.
Scroll to the next month: event is fired, correct.
Add an event in the month view: the event IS FIRED. This seems not correct to me! The view isn't changed, and the begin and enddate of the view are still the same. There is no reason to fire this event.

This seems as a bug to me.

Regards,
Chris
ABO Service
austro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2009 at 9:19pm
Hi Chris,
You are right that does seem to be a bug.

Regards
Mark
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2009 at 3:51pm
If you add event in MonthView from UI - event will not fired. Only if you add event using your code to data provider - data provider will fire event
skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2009 at 5:47am
Hi,

If this is the case, it should work always this way, and not only in monthview. It should be consistent, and equal in weekview and monthview.

Regards,
Chris.
ABO Service
skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2009 at 7:32am

Hi,

I tested this today with 13.2.0. The problem still remains. If you move an event in the month view, the viewchanged is fired. If you move an event in a week view, the viewchanged isn't fired.

I would expect that this is only fired if the begin or end date of the current view are changed. This would be very helpfull to populate the calendar according to the current view. Now this isn't possible. when using a custom data provider.

Regards,
Chris. 

ABO Service
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2009 at 11:09am
You right it was one non-needeed case in MonthView - now I fixed it adding conditional call:

void CXTPCalendarMonthView::CMonthViewGrid::SetBeginDate(COleDateTime dtBeginDate)

{

if (m_dtBeginDate != dtBeginDate)

CXTPCalendarControl::CViewChangedContext viewChanged(m_pView);

m_dtBeginDate = ShiftDateToCell_00(dtBeginDate);

}

Try this please - https://forum.codejock.com/uploads/BetaOCX/CalendarBeta13-2.rar (timestamp - Oct, 26, 2009 11:08)
skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:08pm
Hi,

Thanks for the modification. I can't test this because of the following.

I'm using Xbase++ and the connection to the Codejock Suite is based on the fact that all the components needs the same version. This beta is named 'calendar.ocx' and I need 'codejock.calendar.v13.2.0'. It seems as I can't change this in the OCX.

Regards,
Chris.

ABO Service
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:11pm
You can rename as you wish - and registrate after this
skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:13am

Hi,

Yes, the rename is working. I didn't knew that a rename of an OCX would work.

The fix for the viewchanged event in monthly view is working. Thanks for this update, it will make my calendar a lot faster. Now I will populate only the active view.

As always, there is another thing. If you are in WEEK view and you click on 'next appointment' or 'previous appointment' the viewchanged is called twice. The same happens if i select another week in the datepicker. The calendar is refreshed correctly and the viewchanged event is called twice.

Best regards,
Chris.
ABO Service
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 10:42am
Good - now you need to get yesterday official release 13.2.1 as my beta you tested will expire soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic